This page lists commonly asked questions and respective answer for each question. If you have other questions, feel free to send us an email or let us know through our contact form.
Yes, we have many international customers, and we are happy to discuss shipping anywhere in the world with you. We may need you to provide a concise check list of the registration documents required to satisfy the destination country regulations regarding nutritional and dietary supplements.
We require 50% payment via wire transfer before production of the product(s) and final payment of the remaining balance is due via wire transfer before shipping the product(s) to you.
Lead times are subject to material supply and production load. In general, we would suggest 12-16 weeks of lead time on the first batch run (new products) and 8-10 weeks for reorders. When you request for a quote we can determine the lead time for your order.
We can provide Certificate of Analysis, product specifications, copy of GMP certificate, and other available documents upon your request. We can also support you with the preparation of export documentation such as: Free Sale Certificate, Export Certificate, Manufacture Certificate, and product & site registration. For some of these documentations there may be a fee.
We use fish, bovine (beef), or vegetable sources for our gelatin capsules. Where vegetable-based capsules or Halal/Kosher beef are used, it will be mentioned on the label. Please note that we do not use pork-derived gelatin for capsules.
All of our products are produced in cGMP and FDA compliant facilities. In addition all products come with a Certificate of Analysis to ensure 100% purity of ingredients.
OTC medications/drugs are drugs that have been found to be safe and appropriate for use without the supervision of a health care professional such as a physician, and they can be purchased by consumers without a prescription.
Yes, to assure the best quality and pricing we do have minimum order quantities. While there are some exceptions, typically we ask for a minimum of 200,000 tablets or capsules in one production run, or 500 kilograms of powders.
All prices are FOB our manufacturing warehouse. We can assist for making shipping arrangements but you are responsible for paying for all cargo/shipping.
In most cases, we can provide you with a price quote for either packaged or bulk product in 10 business days.
Yes, of course. We may already have the formulation you need. If not, we very likely will be able to custom develop a formula for you. We would be delighted to discuss your needs and the development process.
Here are some examples of what GMP (or cGMP) means for our products:
- Every ingredient that is received is quarantined until it can be verified by in-house lab for identity and purity.
- For every batch made the lot number of every component used (including bottle, closure, ingredient, …) is recorded for future reference. This way we can quickly identify all products for any reason.
- Subsequent to mixing, all batches are quarantined until the product is tested and verified to ensure it meets all specifications set for that individual product.
- Prior to the filling process, the Quality Control specialists verify that the machines are properly calibrated and the correct bottle, label, etc. are being used.
- During the filling process, the Quality Control specialists regularly pull samples from the line and test them for proper fill levels.
- The usage, maintenance, cleaning and calibration of every machine, mixer, vat and scale, as applicable, is recorded on a log for future reference.
- The GMP (cGMP) procedures also cover the discharge or wastewater and outdated ingredients to ensure the environment is respected.
Non-GMO means non-genetically modified. GMOs (genetically modified organisms), are novel organisms created in a laboratory using genetic modification/engineering techniques. Scientists and consumer and environmental groups have cited many health and environmental risks with foods containing GMOs. As a result of the risks, many people in the United States and around the world are demanding “non-GMO” foods.